AdvancedWare Presents AWWebQuoting for MANAGE 2000
AWWebQuoting will provide your Employees and Reps the ability to easily generate high quality professional quotes to your
Customers and Prospects. AWWebQuoting is completely Browser based and is Responsive so your Employees and Reps can generate
the quotes from any device such as a Smartphone or Tablet. AWWebQuoting’s Real-Time integration with MANAGE 2000 is built in so
Customer information and Pricing (including Customer Specific pricing) is fully available without any additional setup.
The quote output is a high-quality PDF document ready to be sent to your Customer or Prospect. Quotes can be updated as needed
via AWWebQuoting and all of your quote history is tracked to make sure you stay on top of closing the sale. AWWebQuoting
includes the capabilities below and more
Features of AWWebQuoting include:
1. Professional PDF Quotes with integration to key MANAGE 2000 information
2. Modern Browser Interface and Responsive Design (works on Smartphone, Tablet, Notebook, etc)
3. Customer specific pricing pulled Real-Time from your MANAGE2000 system)
4. Real-Time Inventory information at your fingertips
5. Ability to Convert the Quote to a MANAGE 2000 Order with a couple of clicks all via the Browser
6. Ability to maintain Customer and Contact information via modern browser interface
7. Generate Quotes for New Prospects or Existing Customers
8. Manage and Update Quotes in one place via modern browser interface
$16,500 Turnkey Price - Complete Solution
For the turnkey price of $16,500 AWWebQuoting includes everything needed for your Employees and Reps to easily generate
professional quotes with the key information (Customers, Pricing, etc) fully integrated with your MANAGE 2000 System.
AWWebQuoting works with all releases of MANAGE 2000 even if you have customization.
Here are just a few of the screens included with AWWebQuoting (Click Here to setup a demonstration)
This screen is an example showing how the user can find products to quote by navigating through Product Categories, Searching, etc.
Note: AdvancedWare always adapts the pages to match the navigation and styling that works best for your company.
The screen below shows a list of Products that you can put onto your Quote. A key feature of AWWebQuoting is that the pricing
displayed comes right out of MANAGE 2000 and is specific to the customer you are doing the Quote for. Real-Time Inventory
information and product pictures are very useful.
A key aspect of AWWebQuoting is the ability to generate Quotes for Existing Customers as well as New Prospects.
The screen below shows an example of the Professional PDF quote that is automatically generated and ready to be emailed to your
Customer or Prospect. The actual layout of the quote document is done to your specifications which is included at no additional cost.